Boston University Center for Professional Education
1010 Commonwealth Ave., 1st Floor
Boston, MA 02215
Hours: Weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Current Center for Professional Education students, contact us by email.
Technical Support To best serve you, please specify if the issue is with your login to the CPE website to your academic record, your online class with Blackboard, another technical issue, or with the class that you are currently taking. Be sure to include the name of the class that you are taking.
Transcripts from the Center for Professional Education
If you have questions about these programs and/or getting your transcripts, please contact the departments directly.
- CADER and PEP classes offered through BU’s School of Social Work Professional Education Programs – contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Current courses can be found on their Learning Catalogue website.
- Computer Technology classes (1990’s and early 2000’s) taken in Chelmsford, Tyngsboro, and/or Tewksbury – contact the Corporate Education Group at email@example.com or 978-649-8200 or 800-288-7246.
- Center for Digital Imaging classes taken in Waltham and Washington, DC – contact BU College of Communication, Undergraduate Affairs Office, attention Abby Bodner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-353-3471.
- Questrom Digital at BU's Questrom School of Business, including edX courses - contact 617-353-9720.
- Radiology Certification for Dental Auxiliaries, Henry M. Goldman, School of Dental Medicine – contact 617-358-6882